All Short Abstracts and Title Submissions must be received no later than October 31, 2022.
Note that again, this year, we plan to make abstracts available prior to the meeting; thus, abstracts are required by the above deadline.
Call for Papers Login
Login to your account in order to submit Titles Submissions and Short Abstracts for inclusion in meeting agendas and materials as well as Full Papers and Expanded Abstracts for inclusion in the Proceedings.
ASSBT Title Submission Instructions
For each paper or poster you will present, submit the ASSBT Title and short abstract using the call for papers link on this site. Start by creating a user login (if accessing for the first time) or log in using your existing credentials. Deadline for receipt of these submissions is October 16, 2020. You'll be asked to provide the following:
- Corresponding Author
- Preferred Section for Presentation
- Presentation Type (paper or poster)
- Indicate whether the presentation file (i.e. PowerPoint) can be shared online
You'll be able to make changes to your submission up until the submission deadline at which all submissions will be locked.
Submitting your Presentation File (Video)
Video Presentations will be uploaded to dropbox. The due date for video presentations to be uploaded to DropBox is Monday, February 15.
The link for the Dropbox is as follows:
Please save your presentation with your presenting date, time, and last name in the title. For example: Mar3-910Bloomquist. We have been made aware that certain organizations cannot utilize Dropbox, and if that is the case with your organization, please let your Chairman know and we will work out other arrangements to upload your video presentation. Please see the Link to “How to” directions for recording your presentation.
Recorded video specifications:
4GB maximum size, 1920x1080p resolution, 30fps, file type MOV or MP4 (preferred), codec H.264
To download detailed instructions on how to record your presentations, click here.
- Each presenter will have up to 19 minutes for their presentation. If you do not fill all 19 minutes, we will run a photo slide show and music to fill the time. Please use this time for Q&A in the chat box.
- During your video presentation timeslot, you will need to be available and on-line to answer any questions regarding your presentation that are typed into the chat room during your video presentation.
- The presenter will need to introduce themselves in the first 30 seconds – 1 minute of their presentation.
- The Presenter is responsible during and after their presentation to check their presentation chat box to answer questions throughout the meeting.
- Chat Box feature will turn off on Thursday after the meeting. The email that was provided for presentation contact will be the email posted on the presentation page.
You will attach your presentation (i.e. Powerpoint) to your existing title submission with a deadline of February 10, 2020. You can attach your presentation file through this process at any time before the deadline.
Expanded Abstracts for Inclusion in the Proceedings
Expanded abstracts provide additional information for inclusion on the proceedings. Authors of papers or posters are required to prepare either a Proceeding or Expanded Abstract for publication in the The Proceedings. Proceedings or abstracts are due February 26, 2020. View the instructions for preparation of the Proceeding or Expanded Abstract.